Insurance Premium Financing.
Insurance Premium Finance is a short-term loan product designed to facilitate the financing of insurance premiums. This is given against the customer’s insurance premium bill for a maximum of 10 months with a minimum finance of KES. 25,000.
The IPF loan involves a tripartite agreement between the customer, the insurance company (guarantor) and financier (Stawisha Credit Ltd)
– Duly completed application form which includes the IPF agreement.
– Copy of National ID/PIN for individual applicants.
– Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Registration for business borrowers.
– Company PIN.
– Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association, Partnership deed or other constitutive documents as per registered entity type for corporate entities.
– Board Resolution to borrow for Corporates.
Fees & Rates;
– Nil commitment fees.
– The rate of interest is 4.0% above the Central bank rate (CBR) pa. The IPF card rate from this rate ranges between 1.75% to 5.30% for the period from 4 to 10 months.
– Finance up to 100% of the premium amount.
– Minimum repayment tenor of 4 months and a maximum of 10 months.
– Repayments are via equal monthly installments (EMIs), payable through post-dated cheques, and standing orders.
– Minimum financing of KES 25,000.
– Lifts the burden of lump sum insurance premium payment.
– Enhances business cash flow management.
– Immediate access to annual insurance cover.
– Flexible repayment periods for the insurance premium.